NETWORK ENGINEER

NETWORK ENGINEER

  Job Details
Job Type:
Corporate Job
Functional Area :
Telecom
Exp :
5 - 7 Years
Date :
Jun 13, 2018
Location(s):
NEW DELHI
Salary:
5 - 7 Lakhs

Job Description

- 7+ years hands on/troubleshooting experience on ASR5000/ASR5500 (preferred) or related solutions from other telecom networking equipment vendors. - Good understanding of the 3GPP standards - Good knowledge of Mobility call flows including but not limited to GGSN, SGSN, MME, SGW, PGW and respective integration touchpoints within a network ecosystem - Basic knowledge of call flows related to ePDG, SaMOG, HeNBGW, Security GW desirable - Basic domain knowledge of VoLTE/VoWifi desirable - Basic knowledge understanding of Wifi Architecture (AP/WLC), Web-Auth, Voucher based Internet Access call flows and local breakout desirable - Basic networking knowledge around Routing & Switching, IPSec etc. - Moderate documentation skills for design deliverables - Good team player and decent oral and written communication skills - Experience at Tier 1 Service Provider networks would be an added advantage -flexible to work on shifts

Company Name: AIRCEL
Company Type: Telecom
Contact Person: ABHISHEK KUMAR TIWARI
Email: abhishektiwari0003@gmail.com
Phone: 9716599493
Company Website: www.aircel.com
Company Address: A-44, Mathura Road, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Estate, Badarpur, New Delhi, Delhi 110044
About Company: el is a defunct Indian mobile network operator headquartered in Gurgaon that offered voice and 2G and 3G data services. Maxis Communications held a 74% stake and Sindya Securities and Investments held the remaining 26%.[4] Aircel was founded by Chinnakannan Sivasankaran and commenced operations in Tamil Nadu in 1999. It was the sixth largest mobile service provider in India with a subscriber base of 78.92 million subscribers as of February 2018.[3] Aircel was a market leader in Tamil Nadu and had considerable presence in Odisha, Assam and North-East telecom circles.el is a defunct Indian mobile network operator headquartered in Gurgaon that offered voice and 2G and 3G data services. Maxis Communications held a 74% stake and Sindya Securities and Investments held the remaining 26%.[4] Aircel was founded by Chinnakannan Sivasankaran and commenced operations in Tamil Nadu in 1999. It was the sixth largest mobile service provider in India with a subscriber base of 78.92 million subscribers as of February 2018.[3] Aircel was a market leader in Tamil Nadu and had considerable presence in Odisha, Assam and North-East telecom circles.